20 Bang For Your Buck Bites

Share This Post With Your Friends!  Kalamazoo boasts more than 450 restaurants to meet nearly every craving and budget, but let’s be honest, we all love a meal that is both delicious and considerate of our wallets! Being... Read More
Posted on November 9th, 2015

Fall Color Updates

Share This Post With Your Friends!  Foggy fall morning in Kalamazoo. However, it makes the few color-filled trees stand out. It looks as though maybe 15% of trees have changed leaving (get it?) over 85% of trees yet to turn. I have notic... Read More
Posted on October 16th, 2015

Staff Picks- Vintage Shopping

Share This Post With Your Friends!    The perfect day in Kalamazoo for Jennie Cook would be spent searching for vintage and retro treasures at some of Kalamazoo’s most popular antique, consignment and thrift shops. Chec... Read More
Posted on August 17th, 2015